Patented Channel stystem and much more!
The Custom Skirting
- Buttons and snaps leave gaps - Our patented channel system creates a nearly air tight lock that keeps the cold air out and the warm air in.
- Buttons and snaps leave raw holes - We place a bead of industrial grade adhesive silicone behind our channel to seal up any screw holes in your RV. This not only forms a gasket, but it also bonds our channel system.
- Plywood and foam board decrease the resale value - Our system is an investment that will increase your resale as opposed to leaving the rub marks, tape deposits, foam residue and screw holes that are necessary to get a good seal with the "Home Depot" skirting. Rigid skirting is bulky, not easy to travel with, and due to the uneven nature of each RV site, not very reusable. Our skirting is portable and is designed so, you can freely move from site to site without having issues. You will be saving both time and money!
- Park managers love our skirting - Too often when a RV's with plywood skirting leaves, they simply dump the plywood on the ground and pull out leaving the manager to clean up. Additionally, we have a clean look to our skirting as opposed to the often unsightly "Home Depot" skirting versions.
- Our skirting keeps it's value for the long term - It will cost hundreds in materials for a DIY skirt that you must discard when you move, only to remake the next year. If you are retired and don't need to worry about lost time, possibly this is a better option for you. However, if you are like most of our customers, time is money. Our skirts typically only take and hour to an hour half to install and about half of that to uninstall. Additionally, our skirting will retain its value and increase the sale price when you resell your RV.
The Key to our Skirting: our patented channel system. We install a 1" piece of custom extruded aluminum channel that we install to the side of your RV and then slide the skirt into that channel. This creates a nearly airtight seal all the way around your vehicle. Other systems use buttons and snaps that leave gaps. These snaps are placed approximately every 10 - 12" that means there is an 10" - 12" hole for heat to escape and cold wind to get in. Our No Snaps, No gaps* system prevents this! Here is a link for more information on how our system works.
Here is the good news. If you purchased the "T-Snap" or "button snap" system and the snaps are already breaking off your trailer, we can repair it, mostly. Every year we get people who tried a different (sometimes cheaper) option and we are able to sell them one of our skirts and run our channel over the majority of the snaps. Then the owner can epoxy the holes that we can't cover. This is more work of the owner and for us but our goal is to provide the best skirting product on the market and keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Call if this is you and we can help!
Buttons and Snaps Leave Gaps!
We give you three options:
1. PLAY & STAY
-You can come to us
-We can complete a skirt for you in 3-5 days.
- FREE LODGING at our privately owned RV Park!
- We are Located in the Black Hills of Rapid City, SD
- Only 45 minutes from most attractions including: Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Custer State Park, Devils Tower, Historic wild west gambling town of Deadwood, Badlands National Park, and more.
2. FIT & SHIP
-Short on Time? Stop in to our RV Park to get measured and blueprinted. We will then manufacture and install your channel system and ship you your finished RV Skirting once it is complete. If arranged ahead of time we can usually have you back on the road the same day! Be sure to call ahead of time.
3. WE COME TO YOU*
- Western ND (Bakken)
- Eastern WY
- Front Range, CO
- Black Hills, SD
- Northwest IA (Sioux City, Des Moines, Omaha area)
* We get extremely busy every fall, and will be very slow to respond to inquiries outside of our service area. WE ONLY GO TO AREAS WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH CONFIRMED ORDERS WITH DEPOSITS. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE AREAS LISTED ABOVE, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY NEED TO COME TO US OR GET A LARGE GROUP OF ORDERS TO JUSTIFY THE TRAVELING EXPENSES. WE WILL NOT TRAVEL OUT OF OUR REGION DURING THE FALL OR WINTER MONTHS SO PLEASE PLAN AHEAD!
Yes, the channel looks great with the skirting off!
Vinyl Color Options**
Here is an asortment of color options. Be Sure to check out our recent work for a sample of our previous work.
*NOTE: These color options are meant to be an introduction of the colors we have to choose from. Color options shown on this page may change depending on a large number of variables such as your screen resolution, device, ammount of sunight, etc. We always bring color samples with us to blueprint your trailer and if you are not sure on color we can meet you at the trailer so you can take a look or make a recomendation when we actually see the trailer.
* There may be a few places were we have to use some button snaps to make the skirt fit tight and right.
** Colors are example only and will change depending on screens and computers used.